Saturday, May 7, 2011

Long Term Absence

I truly didn't mean to be away from the blog for so long.

Suffice it to say, it was a long winter with some not-so-blogworthy happenings (or people that I would soon rather forget), but there were some nice things too!

I became a "Gamma" again. This time to a darling little baby boy, Mason James. We've been lucky enough to have to babysit him on a couple of overnights and he is charming and delightful!


I got another tattoo late fall. I'm thinking that I need one more.




I also figured out that I love weaving. Of course, that means more equipment! I am now the owner of a Schacht Mighty Wolf. I brought the Baby Wolf into the shop (which was the plan from the very beginning).


I'm so into weaving right now that I even signed up for a class later this summer. I'll be traveling to Puget Sound, WA for the 5 day class. Wilson is going to come with. We are planning on driving straight through there and back, but we have a lovely cottage reserved for us while we are there. I'm excited! I haven't been anywhere for so long.

Of course, there has been LOTS of knitting over the winter also. Not quite so much spinning, but with the warmer weather and longer days, I have a feeling that I'll be back to the wheels in no time.

And SPRING is here, finally. I don't mind winters, but this past one was LONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment