Monday, August 30, 2010

Lovely Weekend

I had a lovely weekend - after working for too many days in a row, I managed to get both Saturday and Sunday off from the shop.

Wilson and I went for a nice drive on Sunday. He traded in his 4-Runner for a Camry (lower car payment and better gas mileage), so we took it out for a long drive.

We went to Taylor's Falls to start out with. Even though it was hot out, it was a beautiful day for a drive, so we ended up crossing the river into Wisconsin and took the scenic route home. It was good to spend the day with Wilson. With my work schedule, we don't get a lot of time to do things together anymore, so I jokingly referred to our day trip as our vacation for the summer.



I also got all my warp ends cut for my next weaving project. I'll try to get the loom warped up sometime this week, but I'm not making any promises. I think this upcoming weekend might be pretty busy since my youngest daughter is purchasing her first home tomorrow and it's going to need some painting inside! Congrats Dani!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to have a nice and relaxing weekend! Just what you needed.

    ReplyDelete