Thursday, September 2, 2010

d.e.p.r.e.s.s.i.o.n.....

I'm feeling blue today.

There has been lots of negative energy funneled my way lately, and I'm at a loss as to how to deal with it. Let's just say that there are some mean-spirited people out there that seem to get quite a kick out of messing with someone's livelihood. Unfortunately, I'm 99% certain that I know who this group is. I'm working on getting 100% proof and then I'll have to probably take this up through legal channels.

Add that to numerous things happening around the homefront and it sometimes gets hard to stay upbeat and positive.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I love my dogs. Quite simply, they are family. Unfortunately, Koby's sight seems to diminish more each day. Gone is the spunky, funny, get-into-everything dog. And frankly, it makes me quite sad. He's not an old boy either, which makes this all the more depressing for me. He'll turn 7 in November. I'm committed to do everything to help him though. He is fine in the house in that he knows where everything is and gets around quite well. Outside terrifies him though.

Here's a photo of him taken this morning:

How can you not love a dog that looks like that????

My husband's job continues to be slow. I know he worries about money and making ends meet. We're trying to cut back on almost everything that we can. We've been working on a mortgage refinance since May and still haven't gotten the A-OK on that one. Our appraisal on the home came in so low that it's been tough getting this one through. We have one car broken beyond repair that will be sold off for parts, and the Mr. traded in his SUV for a more economical car. We don't do vacations, I don't buy clothing and/or shoes, we basically live "bare bones" right now and still it doesn't seem to be enough. Add all of this to the "group" that is intent on trying to destroy my business and it is stressful and depressing.

I'm trying to ward off the depression that I feel enveloping me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment