Sunday, November 14, 2010

Winter Wonderland??

Our nice, beautiful, long fall weather has come to a screeching halt!
This was our back yard yesterday morning. All in all, it looks like our area got anywhere between 7 to 10 inches of snow.

Our shop parking lot was a mess yesterday - quite a slow day at the shop. I think quite few poeple just decided to stay indoors yesterday. We held a class yesterday morning that was to have 5 students and only 1 made it in.

It sure is pretty outside though! I'm not sure how long the snow will last, it is of they heavy, wet variety that tends to melt quickly.

I did manage to finish up the plying on my polwarth roving. I navajo plied the yarn and ended up with 452 yards of fingering weight yarn.

The color is way off in the photo. It is actually a purple/silver color. I'm thinking of knitting it up into a neckwarmer.

Last Sunday we took a trip up to the Iron Range for my daughter's baby shower. Although it was a long drive up and back, we had a good time. Wilson did some handy-work for her while we were there, and Dani drove up with us. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment