Thursday, June 24, 2010

Glorious Day!

It is a beautiful morning! The windows are open at home, and I've been enjoying the sounds of the waterfall and the birds. I've spent some time this morning wandering around in the back yard.

Here's a photo of our pond and our koi.


The koi are always begging for food! They follow you as you walk around the pond hoping that some food will be dropped their way.

Every year, we have a pair of ducks that take over our back yard. I think they are the same pair every year. The funny thing is that even though it is a male and a female, we have never seen any ducklings or a nest.


They have gotten somewhat tame and are used to our comings and goings in the back yard. Our dogs don't mind the ducks and usually just ignore them. It's pretty funny to come home at night and see a duck perched on the top peak of our roof!

I'm still weaving on the Baby Wolf at home. I think I'm on my 3rd project. This one is just a basic twill pattern.

I'm enjoying this loom so much and am already planning out the next project as well as how to get this one to the shop! (I'm thinking that somehow I will have to get one for home - maybe the Mighty Wolf?)

Well, off to get ready to head in to the shop soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment