Monday, May 10, 2010

Great Weekend!

This past weekend was a great one!

I worked long days on both Thursday and Friday at the shop (Friday was SP-IT Nite and I think we had the largest group yet!), so it was good not to have to run into the shop to open on Saturday.

Since I didn't have to be at the shop until 2 on Saturday, my husband drove me to the Textile Center so I could check out the weaving wares there. I have a rigid heddle loom at the shop, an Ashford Knitters Loom 20", and I've warped and woven on that 3 times now. I have a Schacht Baby Wolf loom coming in to the shop in the next couple of days though, so I wanted to check out the actual size of the loom.

Sunday was another great day! My youngest daughter joined my husband and myself for a run to Shepherd's Harvest. Even though we were only there for probably 2 hours (maybe less), I had a good time. It was fun hearing my daughter's take on the festival - she has gone with me before but it had been several years ago. On the drive home we stopped off at Gertens and Wilson got me some Lilac bushes!

All in all a great weekend! Thanks Wilson and Dani for making Sunday a great Mother's Day! (Tiffany - I hope you had a great one too! We miss you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment