Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another Saturday off....

....and I did it again!


The first 3 photos were taken at the tattoo shop (Leviticus Tattoo in Minneapolis, done by Kurt).

This one below was taken last night -


After it goes through the entire healing process, I'll take some more photos.

Do I love it? Yes, I do. It far exceeded my expectations of what I had in mind - the detail is absolutely lovely, and the colors/shading are fantastic.

I wanted cherry blossoms, but I also wanted them done with an asian influence. I think Kurt nailed it exactly! He drew the tattoo free hand right on me (no stencils), and went to work. All in all, a great experience - and quite relaxing too - I was right next to their huge koi tank, so I got to watch the huge koi swimming as I was being tattooed.

No comments:

Post a Comment