Monday, October 11, 2010

Better Sunday

My mood improved somewhat on Sunday, thankfully. I had the day off (which is always nice), and since Wilson was headed over to my daughter's house to do yet some more repair work, I stayed at home for a bit with the pups, then headed over a little later on in the morning.

Since we both drove separately, I ended up heading back home mid-afternoon and sat out in the gazebo with the pups. It was a beautiful day.

When Wilson got back, we headed out yet again towards Northfield. On my drive on Saturday evening, I passed a local alpaca farm. After a quick call to find out if they had any fiber available, we headed over and got there about 15 minutes before they closed. The owner was quite nice and gave us a tour of the barn. We got to meet the alpaca and also the miniature donkeys that they have.


I did pick up an alpaca fleece. This should keep me busy this winter! (Wilson loved the color and has even requested that I knit something up for him out of it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment