Monday, October 25, 2010

Yes, I do still spin and knit!

Yes, I do still spin and knit! Actually, I do at least one of the above every day. (Hmmmmm....you would think I would have more finished projects to show off, huh?)

I finished a sweater a week or 2 back -

This is the Effortless Cardigan and I used Madelinetosh Tosh DK yarn. It was a quick and easy knit. I love the one-piece construction patterns.

I'm also spinning up some Polworth that I got from a fiber club that I'm in. The color is a little off in the pictures. It is actually a purple/silver colorway. I'm spinning my single pretty fine and will navajo ply when the singles are spun.


It's the end of October - it's very hard to believe because our October weather has been spectacular. I don't remember an October as nice as this one. I, for one, am ready for the cold weather though. Cold weather should equate to busy times in the shop and I'm ready and waiting!!!

Yesterday, Wilson and I spent a good part of the day with the youngest daughter. It's always fun to hang out with her - lots of laughter all around.

The oldest daughter has about 9 weeks left to go in her pregnancy. I've got a little sweater all knit up, but it still needs to be seamed together.

I'll leave you with a pic of the pups! My buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment