Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Beginnings

Despite all the crapola that has been happening in my life, there have been some good things happening for my daughters!

My youngest daughter purchased her very first home!

The Mr. helped her out in searching for homes, meeting with the home inspector, going through the walk-thru and even taking time off of work to attend her closing with her. He also spent a good portion of Labor Day weekend painting the inside and making some minor repairs.

Good Job, Dani! I'm so proud of you. Homeownership was just a dream for me at your age!

My oldest granddaughter, Kylie, started her first day of school!

I was able to talk to her the morning of her first day and she was so excited! I can't believe that she is old enough for school!

And I won't be able to post any photos until probably sometime in December, but it looks like I'll be getting a grandson around that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment